Very Important Textual Grammar For Class 12 wbchse

Textual Grammar For Class 12 wbchse

English Grammar is very important for all type of English. So it must admitted that Textual Grammar For Class 12 wbchse has the same importance to the higher secondary students of west bengal. That is why, we bring this article to help them in the english grammar part so that they must be able to write English Grammar.


Textual Grammar for Class 12


Previous Year’s English Grammar of Class 12

1. Who doesn’t know Ramlal ? ( Make it assertive)

👉👉 Everyone knows Ramlal.

2. ” You have already been answered “, said the hermit to the Tsar. (Turn into indirect speech)

👉👉 The hermit told the Tsar that he had already been answered.

3. I wanted a pair of blue suede shoes. (Turn into a complex sentence)

👉👉 I wanted a pair of suede shoes which were blue in colour.

4. The hermit was digging the ground. (Changed the voice)

👉👉 The ground was being dug by the hermit.

5. This is the best time. ( use the positive degree of ‘best’ )

👉👉 No other time is so good as this.

6. I found the window. (Change the voice)

👉👉 The window was found by me.

7. This is not a correct approach. ( Rewrite as an affirmative sentence)

👉👉 This is an incorrect approach.

8. She did not leave the door shut. (Turn into affirmative sentence)

👉👉 She left the door open.

9. “Then I won’t turn you loose,” said the woman to the boy. (Turn into indirect speech)

👉👉 The woman told the boy that she would not turn him loose then.

10. I was the most important man. ( Use ‘important’ as positive degree )

👉👉 Very few men were as important as I.

11. Mine was a very secure childhood. (Rewrite as a negative sentence)

👉👉 Mine was not a insecure childhood.

12. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed everyday. (Turn into affiermative)

👉👉 I forget the exact number of people she fed everyday.

13. As soon as she left the train, she would forget our brief encounter. (Turn into a negative sentence)

👉👉 No sooner had she left the train than she would forget our brief encounter.

14. But thy eternal summer shall not fade. (Change into affirmative sentence)

👉👉 But thy eternal summer shall remain the same.

15. I am the most unhappy of men. (Change to positive degree)

👉👉 No other man is so unhappy as I.

Voice Change >> Textual Grammar For Class 12

1. Do you see any animal?

✓ Is any animal seen by you ?

2. The world was shut out again.

✓ Something (the banging of the door) shut out the world again.

3. Few girls can resist flattery.

✓ Flattery can be resisted by few girls.

4. She thought me a romantic fool.

✓ I was thought a romantic fool by her.

5. The woman gave the girl detailed instructions.

✓ The girl was given detailed instructions by the woman.
Or ✓ Detailed instructions were given to the girl by the woman.

6. Had she notice already that I could not see ?

✓ Had it already been noticed by her that I could not see ?

7. They have too much to take in.

✓ Too much have to be taken by them .

8. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.

✓ Opportunities for introspection are always presented by adversity.

9. My father would take me for evening prayer to a very old mosque.

✓ I would be taken for evening prayer to a very old mosque by my father.

10. She heated some lima beans and ham she had in the icebox.

✓ Some lima beans and ham she had in the icebox were heated by her.

11. The boy could hear other roomers laughing and talking in the large room.

✓ Other roomers could be heard laughing and talking in the large room by the boy.

12. And he never saw her again .

✓ And she was never seen again by him.

13. Do you need somebody to go to the store?

✓ Is somebody needed by you to go to the store?

14. Pick up my pocket book.

✓ Let my pocket book be picked up.

15. The hermit lived in a wood which he never quitted.

✓ The hermit lived in a wood which was never quitted by him.

16. If I turn you loose, will you run ?

✓ If you are turned loose by me, will you run?

17. It takes much time to kill a tree.

✓ Much time is taken to kill a tree.

18. The root is to be pulled out.

✓ Someone is to pull out the root.

19. Many of them offered bowls of water to my father.

✓ Bowls of water were offered to my father by many of them.

20. Didn’t you notice her hair?

✓ Wasn’t her hair noticed by you?

21. The woman did not ask the boy anything.

✓ The boy was not asked anything by the woman.

22. My parents were widely regarded as an ideal couple.

✓ people widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.

23. The Tsar saw a bearded man come running out of the wood.

✓ A bearded man was seen come running out of the wood by the Tsar.

24. The Tsar decided to consult the hermit.

✓ The hermit was decided to be consulted by the Tear.

25. Her next question removed my doubts.

✓ My doubts were removed by her next question.

Narration Change >> Textual Grammar For Class 12

1. She said ,”Oh! how lucky you are”.

✓ She exclaimed in wonder that I was very lucky.

2. “Are you going all the way to Dehra ?” I asked.

✓ I asked if she was going all the way to Dehra.

3. She said , “ I didn’t know anyone else was here.”

✓ She said that she didn’t know anyone else had been there.

4. I said to my father, “Why don’t you say this to the people who come to you for help and advice?

✓ I asked my father why he didn’t say that to the people who came to him for help and
advice.

5.You are tired ,said the Tsar,” let me take the spade and work awhile for you.”

✓ The Tsar said that he (The hermit) was tired and proposed to him that he should take
the spade and work awhile for the hermit.

6.“ You have already been answered,” said the hermit .

✓ The hermit said that he (The Tsar ) had already been answered.

7.The Tsar said, “How can I learn to do the right thing at the right time?”

✓ The Tsar asked how he could learn to do the right thing at the right time.

8. She said, “You are a very gallant young man.

✓ She said that he (the narrator) was a very gallant young man.

9.The woman said, “Why did you want to do it for?”

✓ The woman asked why he (Roger) had wanted to do it for.

10. “Forgive me”, said the bearded man.

✓ The bearded man requested to forgive him.

11. “Do you need somebody to go to the store?” asked the boy.

✓ The boy asked if she ( Mrs. Bates) needed somebody to go the store.

12. My father told me, “Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.”

✓ My father told me that adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.

13. She said, “Good night! Behave yourself, boy.”

✓ She bade the boy good night and advised to behave himself.

14. I told the girl, “Are you going all the way to Dehra?”

✓ I asked the girl if she was going all the way to Dehra.

15. She said, “Eat some more, son.”

✓ Addressing the boy as son, she asked him to eat some more.

16. I said to my father, “Why don’t you say this to people who come to you for help and advice?”

✓ I asked my father why he didn’t say that to people who came to him for help and advice.

17. “I wanted a pair of blue suede shoes”, said the boy.

✓ The boy said that he had wanted a pair of blue Suede shoes.

Degree Change >> Textual Grammar For Class 12

1. This is the best time. (Change into positive degree)

✓ No other time is as good as this.

2. Squeezer is better than Guess (Turn into positive degree)

✓ Guess is not as good as Squeezer.

3. Thou are more lovely than summer. (Turn into positive degree)

✓ Summer is not as lovely as thou (you).

4. His lower jaw is shorter than the upper.

✓ His upper jaw is not as short as his lower jaw.

5. He is the best dog in the district. Change into comparative degree)

✓ He is better than any other dog in the district.

6. I had not the faintest idea of the meaning of the Arabic prayers chanted. ( Change into positive degree)

✓ No other idea to me was as faint as the idea of the meaning of the Arabic prayers chanted.

7. One of the most vivid memories of my early childhood are as vivid as of the two men. (Change the degree)

✓ i) Very few memories of my early childhood are as vivid as of the two men. (Positive)

✓ ii) The memory of the two men is more vivid than most other memories of my early childhood. (Comparative )

👉👉 Thank You Ma’am Short Questions and Answers

Do as Directed >> Textual Grammar For Class 12

1.She was silent .( noun forms of silent)

✓ She maintained silence.

2. She laughed pleasantly. (Noun form)

✓ She gave a laughter in a pleasant manner.

3. As soon as she left the train , she would forget our brief encounter.( Make it negative)

✓ No sooner had she left the train than she would forget our brief encounter.

Or ✓ No sooner did she leave the train than she would forget our brief encounter.

4. There was nothing mysterious about prayer. (Noun form of mysterious)

✓ There was no mystery in prayer.

5. We lived in our ancestral house. (Noun form of ancestral)

✓ We lived in our house of our ancestors.

6. I believe that you are hungry. (Noun form o f believe)

✓ It is my belief that you are hungry.

7. All necessities were provided for, in terms of food ,medicine or clothing.(noun form of ‘necessity’)

✓ All necessary things were provided for , in terms of food ,medicine or clothing…

8. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.(Turn into a complex sentence)

✓ Adversity always presents opportunities which are needed for introspection .

9. My austere father used to avoid all inessential comforts and luxuries. (Make it negative)

✓ My austere father never welcomed any inessential comforts and luxuries.

10. The hermit received none but common folk. ( Make it affirmative )

✓ The hermit received only common folk.

11. The humming insects don’t disturb his rest. ( Turn into Complex)

✓ The insects which are humming , don’t disturb his rest.

Or ✓ The humming insects don’t disturb him when he is at rest .

12. Shut up or I’ll shoot you like a partridge ! (Turn into Complex)

✓ Unless you shut up, I’ll shoot you like a partridge.

13. The hermit listened to the Tsar but answered nothing. (Turn intocomplex sentence)

✓ Though the hermit listened to the Tsar, he answered nothing.

14. The bleeding bark will heal. (Turn into interrogative)

✓ Will not the bleeding bark heal?

15. He had an ideal helpmate in my mother, Ashiamma.(Split)

✓ He had an ideal helpmate. She was my mother Ashiamma.

16. What a misfortune I’ve had! (Turn into assertive)

✓ I have had a great misfortune.

17. A girl got in. (Turn into negative)

✓ A girl did not remain outside.

18. Few girls can resist flattery . (Use noun form)

✓ Few girls can show resistance to flattery.

19. The man who had entered the compartment, broke into my reverie. (Split into two simple sentences)

✓ The man entered the compartment. He broke into my reverie.

20. I also remember people visiting our home to offer thanks after being cured. (Turn into negative)

✓ I also do not forget people visiting our home to offer thanksafter being cured.

21. He received no ne but the common folk. (Turn into affirmative)

✓He received only the common folk.

22. She was silent. (Use noun form)

✓ She kept silence.

23. It grows slowly. (Use noun form)

✓ Its growth is slow.

24. It grows slowly. ( Use adjective form)

✓ Its growth is slow.

25. Few girls can resist flattery. (Turn into negative)

✓ Most of the girls cannot resist flattery.

26. I turned from the window and faced the girl. (Use Participle)

✓ Turning f rom the window I faced the girl.

27. The root must be pulled out. (Use infinitive)

✓ The root is to be pulled out.

28. I think it was very cheap. (Turn into simple sentence)

✓ I think it to be very cheap.

29. I can make you a present of them. ( Use present as verb)

✓I can present them to you.

30. The poetry of earth is never dead.(Turn into affirmative)

✓The poetry of earth is everlasting/immortal.

31. Thou art more lovely than summer. (Turn into negative)

✓ Summer is not as lovely as Thou (you).

32. It has grown slowly consuming the earth. (Split)

✓ It has consumed the earth. It has grown slowly.

33. She did not leave the door shut. (Turn into affirmative)

✓ She left the door open.

34. All the answers being different, the Tsar agreed with none of them. (Complex)

✓ As all the answers were different, the Tsar agreed with none of them.

35. He sleeps in sunlight at peace. (Use Adverb)

✓ He sleeps in sunlight peacefully.

36. It takes much time to kill a tree. (Turn into negative)

✓ It does not take short time to kill a tree.

37. How lucky you are! (Make it assertive)

✓ You are very lucky.

38. I didn’t know anyone else was here. (Turn into affirmative)

✓ I hardly knew anyone else was here.

39. There was nothing mysterious about prayer. (Use noun form)

✓ There was no mystery in prayer.

40. It takes much time to kill a tree, Not a simple jab of knife will do it. (Make it complex)

✓ It takes much time to kill a tree because a simple jab of knife will not do it.

41. My father, Jainulabdeen, had neither much formal education nor much wealth. (split)

✓ My father was Jainulabdeen. He did not have much formal education. He did not have much wealth.

42. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed everyday. (Make it affirmative)

✓ I forget the exact number of people she fed everyday.

43. A soldier, very young, lies open-mouthed. (Make it complex)

✓ A soldier who is very young lies open-mouthed.

44. I can hardly believe my own ears. (Make it negative)

✓ I can not believe my own ears.

45. Only the scent of perfume still lingered where he had stood. (Make it negative)

✓Nothing but the scent of perfume still lingered where he had stood.

46. The blood would not stop flowing.(Make it affirmative)

✓The blood continued flowing.

47. The Shiva temple, which made Rameswaram so famous to pilgrims, was about a ten- minute walk from our house (Split)

✓ The Shiva temple, made Rameswaram so famous to pilgrims. It was about a ten- minute walk from our house.

48. I answered confidently. (Use noun form)

✓ I answered with confidence.

49. He is tired out with fun. He rests at ease beneath some pleasant weed. (Join into simple sentence)

✓Being tired out with fun, he rests at ease beneath some pleasant weed.

50. It was a safe remark. (Turn into negative)

✓ It lost not an unsafe remark.

51. The Tsar brought fresh water and gave it to him. (Turn into simple sentence)

✓Bringing fresh water, the Tsar gave it to him.

52. He did not answer in a loud voice. ( Turn into affirmative)

✓ He answered in a low voice.

53. The man had entered the compartment. He broke into my reverie. (Make complex)

✓The man who had entered the compartment, broke into my reverie.

54. I’m getting off at Saharanpur. My aunt is meeting me there. (Make it complex)

✓ I’m getting off at Saharanpur where my aunt is meeting me.

55. As soon as she left the train, she would forget our brief encounter. (Make it negative)

✓ No sooner had he left the train than she would forget our brief encounter.

56. The day passed. You did not return. (Make it compound)

✓ The day passed but you did not return.

57. People who cannot see have to take in only the essentials. (Make it a simple sentence)

✓ Blind people have to take in only the essentials.

👉👉 The Eyes Have It SAQ Questions Answers

wbchse latest notification >> Click Here

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post